Make an impact on campus and welcome the newest Cyclones to Iowa State University!
Cyclone Aides are a group of prestigious student leaders who welcome over 7,000 new Cyclones to campus. These student leaders help guide new students, families, and guests during one- and two- day orientation session throughout the year. Additionally, Cyclone Aides provide leadership through planning and executing Destination Iowa State. Cyclone Aides make a huge impact on new students in the summer, as well welcoming new students in the fall and spring semester.
The Cyclone Aide position offers opportunities to:
- Develop leadership and customer service skills
- Positively impact new students and guests during orientation programming
- Coordinate exciting programs for Destination Iowa State
- Mentor Destination Iowa State Team Leaders
- Form close relationships with professionals across campus
- Create lifelong friendships
- Earn Iowa State merch
You should apply to be a Cyclone Aide if:
- You want to create a positive and welcoming environment at Iowa State University
- You enjoy helping other people
- You want to gain or strengthen your leadership and communication skills
- You are a motivated individual full of Cyclone pride
- You can commit to a summer long experience engaging with new students and families
Applications are due on Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. If you have any questions regarding the Cyclone Aide position or how to apply, please email the New Student Programs office at firstname.lastname@example.org.