Junior year in high school
- Schedule a visit to campus
- Get a head start by joining the Cyclone Advantage Planning Program (CAP).
Senior year in high school
- Submit your application for admission and merit-based scholarships and receive immediate notification after submission via our rapid response technology
- Review Iowa State University first-year scholarships.
- Submit your acceptance form and fee to confirm your enrollment in the fall class (before May 1 to meet the priority housing deadline).
- Submit your university housing contract. The earlier you submit your contract, the more likely you are to get the housing you prefer.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Iowa State's code number is 001869.
- Check your inbox in March for orientation information.
- Sign up for the Monthly Payment Plan (with revised payment options/deadlines also available), by April 20, if interested.