Call 911 or one of these other emergency numbers.
Report a problem
Contacts for reporting incidents, hazards, discrimination, harassment and service requests.
Counseling and crisis services
Resources and services that provide Cyclone Support.
Information about vaccinations, health monitoring, testing, quarantine/isolation procedures and more.
- ISU Police, Department of Public Safety
- Ames Police
- Bomb threat (PDF)
- HelpVan for vehicle problems
- Homeland Security
- Iowa Statewide Poison Control Center
- ISUAlert campus warnings
- Iowa State Safe app
- Violence Free Campus policy
- Weather | Tornadoes
- ACCESS (Assault Care Center Extending Shelter and Support)
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Sexual assault response and resources
- Story County Sexual Assault Response Team (SART)
Environmental Health and Safety aids the campus community in preventing illness and injury, protects the environment, and connects the university to the message of safety and preparedness.