Anderson Sculpture Garden
Brunnier Art Museum
- "John Buck: Prints and Sculptures from the Collection of Jordan D. Schnitzer and His Family Foundation," through Dec. 18, 2022
- "Reflections of Iowa: The History of Iowa Questers through Glass," through July 23, 2023
- "Altered Landscapes," through Dec. 18, 2022
Christian Peterson Art Museum
- "Double Take: Insights on Figural Expression," through Dec. 16, 2022
- "All the Evils ... Christian Petersen and the Art of War," through Dec. 16, 2022
- "From Time Immemorial: Art as Commemoration," ongoing
Farm House Museum
- "Arts and Craftsman: Simplicity, Honesty, and Truth to Materials," through Oct. 2022
College of Design
9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, free
MU Art Gallery
- "Akwi Nji: The Remoir Project," Sept. 6-Oct. 9, a nationwide arts initiative to tell our nation’s true stories, in visual and audio form
- Reception and remnant gathering: Oct. 5, 6-8 p.m. Bring a remnant, fabric or garment to share.
Special Collections and University Archives
- "A Home Away From Home: The George A. Jackson Black Cultural Center," an exhibition to recognize the 2020 50th Anniversary of the George A. Jackson Black Cultural Center, ongoing
- Online exhibits
Throughout Reiman Gardens
- "Lewis & Art," featuring large-scale mixed-media sculptures by artist Dale Lewis, through Oct. 9
Garden Room Gallery
- "Hygge Pix," photography by Linda Wendt, Winner of the 2021 Volunteer Photography Contest
- "Cy Comes Home to Roost," through Nov. 12
Textiles and Clothing Museum
Mary Alice Gallery
- "Fashion and Womanhood: A History of Agency, Oppression, and Intersectionality"
- "Sensory Overload"
- "Resurgence: The Fashion Show 2022 Winners"
- "Trans YouTubers and DIY undergarments: Influencers, Identity, and Community Building"
- "Luis Estévez: Fashion, Elegance, and Exoticization"